We use cookies to improve your experience and our applications easier to use. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Accept Reject


Investor Relations

Eldorado Brazil

We are a Brazilian eucalyptus pulp company that operates globally. Our high-quality pulp is sold to more than 45 countries, on every continent on Earth, and is used to manufacture packaging, toilet paper, paper for printing and writing, and special papers. Eldorado Brazil, founded in 2010, is headquartered in São Paulo and has commercial offices in São Paulo, Connecticut (USA), Vienna (Austria), and Shanghai (China).

Our pulp mill, located in Três Lagoas in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, is one of the most modern, safe, and competitive plants in the sector and has an exceptional operational efficiency: it produces approximately 1.8 million tons of pulp per year, 18% above its nominal capacity of 1.5 million. The mill is also energy self-sufficient. Our Onça Pintada thermoelectric power plant, built with our own capital and completed in 2021, generates green, renewable energy from the biomass of pulp production waste, such as eucalyptus stumps and roots and other unusable wood. We are thus the first pulp manufacturer to use 100% of the eucalyptus tree in the production chain.

Our forests and environmental preservation areas are located in Mato Grosso do Sul, near the industrial complex. We have 250,000 hectares of planted eucalyptus forests certified by national and international organizations such as the FSC® (FSC-C113536), PEFC, and CERFLOR, attesting to our responsible approach to forest management. The company has a seedling nursery in Andradina, São Paulo State, which produces 26 million seedlings per year.

Our logistics network uses road, rail, and water to ship our product all over the world, and we operate in Brazil’s biggest ports, especially from our own terminal at the Port of Santos. In 2020, the company won a tender for the STS14 area at the Port of Santos, which doubled our terminal’s shipping capacity to 2.5 million tons per year. This port expansion is part of our plan to increase pulp production in the medium term.



We adopt best corporate governance practices and standards in a transparent relationship with our stakeholders and the market in general.
  • Governance

    Eldorado is registered as category B by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil and follows the governance standards of the New Market.

  • Governance structure

    Composed of the Board of Directors, Fiscal Committee, Executive Board, and four advisory committees.

  • Shareholder composition

    J&F Investimentos S.A. is the controlling shareholder with 50.59%, with CA Investment holding the other 49.41%.

Results Center

Access Eldorado Brazil documents, reports, and financial statements here:

Talk to the investor relations team